Shark Week 2011 starts tomorrow!

Mark Vader

Last year I watched a few too many of the Shark Week festivities and ended up having nightmares! Weird waking up after dreaming you were swimming in shark infested waters and one was trying to chomp on me, and then realizing I was in bed, miles from the ocean. Seemed pretty real though.......

I'll still watch all week though!:thumbsup:

When I was John in Cape Cod in a former life.....my wife and I used to swim out to this buoy and back on this little patch of beach and usually there were some seals close by.......

I read in the paper some years back that a 18 foot great white has been hanging around that same area (picture of the beach and everything) and they have NO IDEA how long that shark had been there....for all I know that shark was looking at me trying to figure out just how bad I would taste the whole time.

They had a part of shark week that covered the great whits in Cape Cod this week to include some video of a 18 foot great white called "Curly"

Awesome......truly awesome creature

When I was John in Cape Cod in a former life.....my wife and I used to swim out to this buoy and back on this little patch of beach and usually there were some seals close by.......

I read in the paper some years back that a 18 foot great white has been hanging around that same area (picture of the beach and everything) and they have NO IDEA how long that shark had been there....for all I know that shark was looking at me trying to figure out just how bad I would taste the whole time.

They had a part of shark week that covered the great whits in Cape Cod this week to include some video of a 18 foot great white called "Curly"

Yeah you do not want to be swimming where the seals are. There are usually whites around. I am kind of glad I never grew up around the ocean. I am sure I would be into surfing if I did. I have a real fear of sharks. We are plannign a trip to the outerbanks next summer & I do not think I will be going in the ocean. The house we are renting has a nice inground pool with an attached hot tub. Who needs the ocean.

You'd love it on the Cape this summer. Shark sightings all over the place the past few weeks.

Good thing we're staying on the bay side! :ph34r: