[closed]i love the Bills.....but i just dont care anymore

i used to follow these boards everyday for multiple hours at a time. I have fully enjoyed most of the football talk around here. But the past few years have been a downright disgrace to many Bills fans.

First off i wish no ill will on our owner, with that being said the old man has to let the team go. He has to sell the franchise to someone who wants to WIN. Hate jerry jones or daniel snyder all you want, but they wont tolerate losing the way Buffalos front office does. Granted the skins have not been great, but it all in the EFFORT of trying to to make your team a winner. Did anyone see the letter the panthers owner put out to its fans? why cant ralph do something like that? its simple...he dont care. If you think ralph cared for the fans or this team you'd see more of a will to win.

The past few years the only moves made were marketing moves. marv as gm, T.O. signing, new white throw backs, new playing surface, now new unis.....its the same old crap different day. this is the organization that does just enough to keep your interest. The teams not any better then when marv was GM. Its a garbage franchise led by a garbage owner, with mostly garbage players.

I partly agree you build a team through the draft. But you also put the strong FA's on your team to fill voids you didnt in the draft. Thats what makes a team better. Makes me sick we let POZ walk. Makes me sick no players want to come to buffalo. That in itself speaks volumnes about the front office and organization. This team will continue its losing ways for another year.

If you think otherwise please prove me wrong. Noway we can compete with any team on our schedule this year. NONE!! Its a disgrace if this franchise is tanking the season for andrew luck, honestly thats spitting in the face of every bills fan....

i dont know what else to say, but this front office has many of you fooled, me on the other hand they do not, The franchise is not going anywhere. as long as ralph wilson is the owner expect the same thing year in and year out...LOSERS....

open your eyes guys.........

nice insight. From your post i gather you are happy with the direction of the franchise? if im wrong prove me im wrong.

you saying its a good idea for me to walk away proves my point your a blind bills fan. Whats good about this franchise? what tells you this teams built to win?

prove me wrong, im willing to listen.

Here are some of the symptoms that could indicate a need to seek help:

depression or intense sadness

frequent irritability

persistent feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, or helplessness

low self esteem

poor concentration

changes in sleeping or appetite

decreased motivation or interest in life

thoughts of suicide or occurrence of self injury

angry outbursts

hallucinations

behavior changes noticed by yourself or others

panic attacks

significant difficulty leaving the house or completing everyday tasks

intense fears or phobias

excessive worrying

nightmares or flashbacks of traumatic events

Here are some of the symptoms that could indicate a need to seek help:

depression or intense sadness

frequent irritability

persistent feelings of worthlessness, hopelessness, or helplessness

low self esteem

poor concentration

changes in sleeping or appetite

decreased motivation or interest in life

thoughts of suicide or occurrence of self injury

angry outbursts

hallucinations

behavior changes noticed by yourself or others

panic attacks

significant difficulty leaving the house or completing everyday tasks

intense fears or phobias

excessive worrying

nightmares or flashbacks of traumatic events

exactly.......YET TO PROVE ME WRONG

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.