Official: JACK vs GB thread

YOOOOOO

Jesus Christ... can they eject Darius for that hit? If there was every anything that happened during the course of a play that merited it, that was it.

He'll be suspended for sure against the Texans, maybe even the next 2 games.

167610[/snapback]

I hope so. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Jacksonville.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green Bay....play for him..........

167622[/snapback]

Certainly looks very bleak, but if GB can score here, they'll have a chance to 3-and-out the Jags, and get the ball abck with a minute-30 or so.

this jacksonville win has essentially killed the Bills playoff hopes.

167633[/snapback]

Not Favre's fault on that one...GB receivers and their female genatalia to blame.

they only have to lose one! theres 2 more games left

167636[/snapback]

What makes you think that we'll win our last two, and JAX wont (against weaker competition)?

Not Favre's fault on that one...GB receivers and their female genatalia to blame.

167639[/snapback]

I have a hard time believing that a double covered Driver was the best option on that play. That was a perfectly thrown ball, but nearly impossible to catch in that traffic. If Driver has a safety over the top on him, that means somebody else is single covered on the outside.

What makes you think that we'll win our last two, and JAX wont (against weaker competition)?

167644[/snapback]

first off we are better than the jags.......next off if we lose a game then its over for us anyway

and after seeing how teams can suprise you .......I wouldnt say texans or the raiders are going to lay down......I bet money that Oak takes them out

I have a hard time believing that a double covered Driver was the best option on that play.  That was a perfectly thrown ball, but nearly impossible to catch in that traffic.  If Driver has a safety over the top on him, that means somebody else is single covered on the outside.

167646[/snapback]

He had it in his hands and let it be taken away...I'll agree about him not being the best option, but the ball was there.

We NEED the Ravens to lose tonight.  If the Ravens win, then our playoff hopes are essentially over because they wont lose against Miami at the end of the year.

167647[/snapback]

this is the real concern I'm not saying that the dolp cant but we dont need to have to rely on too many factors