Official: JACK vs GB thread

YOOOOOO

How so?  They only have to lose one game.  Man, if its one thing that we as Bills fans have learned this season is NEVER give up hope.

167641[/snapback]

Well, this was the one everyone thought that they might lose. They play Houston and Oakland to finish the season.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it really sucks that the Jags are going to win this game, but they only have to lose one more, I wouldnt be surprised if the Texans upset them next week.

We just have to hope Baltimore loses since they have to go down two in order for us to get in. And they WONT lose to Miami at the end of the year.

first off we are better than the jags.......next off if we lose a game then its over for us anyway

and after seeing how teams can suprise you .......I wouldnt say texans or the raiders are going to lay down......I bet money that Oak takes them out

167649[/snapback]

Us being "better" than the Jags is irrelevant, as they don't have to play us. Are they going to be favored in their last two? Yes. Do they have as much to play for as the Bills? Yes. I see no reason why anyone should believe that the Bills are going to go 2-0, while the Jags aren't.

Of course we all "hope". I hope, you hope, the Bills nation hopes. It's a real longshot. In fact, I'd lay better odds on the Jets losing their last two.

Totally agree.  I just think that if the Ravens win tonight, then we are officially screwed.

167654[/snapback]

Manning will light the Ravens up like pinball machine.

Ravens D=overated

TKO=better that Ray Lewis (this year)

GO PEYTON!

Us being "better" than the Jags is irrelevant, as they don't have to play us.  Are they going to be favored in their last two?  Yes.  Do they have as much to play for as the Bills?  Yes.  I see no reason why anyone should believe that the Bills are going to go 2-0, while the Jags aren't.

Of course we all "hope".  I hope, you hope, the Bills nation hopes.  It's a real longshot.  In fact, I'd lay better odds on the Jets losing their last two.

167661[/snapback]

I can see how someone would think the Bills can go 2-0 while the Jags can't. The Bills have been blowing out teams as of late, even when they don't play that well. The Jags almost always play close games, which means that the other team is in it till the end, thereby increasing the chances of an upset. Also, the Bills have their toughest game left at home, whereas the Jags have to go out to Oakland, a team that has been coming on as of late.

Those are legitimate reasons...though I don't buy 'em...the Jags are going to win out and keep us out of the playoffs. =/