Whats up with Sheppard

Not to burst anyone's bubble on Sheppard, but Mike Mayock said right after Sheppard was drafted that he was projected as a back-up in the NFL. Just sayin'

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

The Bills had their Press conference at 6:30. Buddy needed to get home and get to bed.

He'll be back at it tomorrow after his early bird breakfast at Denny's.

Sheppard should be signed by noon.

Maybe we'll even get a UFA signed before Matlock comes on.

A lot of people said a lot of things after every player was drafted. Sheppard seemed to get a lot of praise. I really only like him mostly for his attitude. Seeing him rile up LSU's team was pretty fun.

Not sure if he will be a starter or not, but I would be surprised if he becomes a starter this year, and looks good. But I would bet good money he starts at least 2 games this year, due to injuries.

I like the guy a lot, but you never know with these players how they are going to produce on the field until they play.

The Bills had their Press conference at 6:30. Buddy needed to get home and get to bed.

It's funny, because Buddy is 71, and older people go to bed early and enjoy watching Matlock. Pure hilarity,sir!

we should not expect this kid to come in and have an immediate impact as a rookie. The difference between College and pro is huge.

If he does play well in year 1 it will be a huge bonus, but to expect it is probably a bit foolish

Marv used to say "the best rookies are last years rookies" and that makes a lot of sense

Marv used to say "the best rookies are last years rookies" and that makes a lot of sense

no offense... but Marv... hmm.. how can I say this... wasnt so good at evaluating current NFL talent and with team organization. maybe 20 years ago that's true... but he's not an opinion I value with today's NFL. how well did his drat picks work out and the team that he set up? he did more harm than good

I get it, Buddy is old. Wow. These jokes about his age never get old...get it. I said "old".