Asomugha to Philly

BRH

Some of you guys who believe the Bills have "wasted" picks on DBs should really read some of the articles out of Philly about the Asomugha signing. "You can never have enough cover corners."

Well, I think it goes without saying that they imply GOOD corners.

When have we drafted a good corner?

PS: Funny how good teams go out after good FAs while we go bargain hunting. I wonder if there is any correlation in win/loss records of these teams.

Edited by Thoner7

Well, I think it goes without saying that they imply GOOD corners.

When have we drafted a good corner?

PS: Funny how good teams go out after good FAs while we go bargain hunting. I wonder if there is any correlation in win/loss records of these teams.

I honestly don't believe the Bills -- regardless of who was making the decisions -- ever intended to draft a corner (or any other player) who was no good. Did you really need to post that?

If the Jets lose Edwards and Cromartie, after losing Woody (to retirement) and Brad Smith, they'll definitely have it rougher.

Looks like the Jets won't be able to re-sign Edwards because of a lack of money. I wonder how they thought they could sign Asomugha? And does this mean they also can't afford Cromartie? That would be real bad for them.