[closed]Tyson Clabo resigns with Falcons

This is America. there is no credit in failure.

Well, we don't give much credit; but we probably should more than we do.

I HATE that we lost out on Clabo, but I LOVE that we went after him pretty hard. He's the type of guy we should go after and I didn't think that we would.

This is America. there is no credit in failure.

True.

Having said that, no one can say that Buddy Nix and the rest of the Bills front office is doing absolutely nothing to improve this team.

The whining, moaning and groaning on this board gets absolutely sickening to listen to. I know that it's been a frustrating time for Bills fans this past decade, but some people just need to get over themselves.

Nix & Gailey have only one season under their belts here, let them do their job. If you were expecting miracles from them after one season, then you are delusional and have unrealistic expectations.

Yes, yes the Bills went 4-12 last year and at times looked horrid, but if you actually watched the Bills last year, you know that you saw a different swagger from this team that was completely missing when Jauron was in charge.

So back off all you naysayers and give these guys a chance to get the Bills back to being a contender.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Edited by Mark Vader

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.