I Was Totally Fine Until FA Started

I know the state of this organization is bottom of the league status and I accept that every single year. Emotions ran out a long time ago. I can't even get geared up for Home Openers anymore. I still go, have a great tailgate and leave after what usually is a loss. Fine...BUT this free agency period every year is the one thing that pisses me off every time because every team in our division gets better every year while the Bills just sit there like they don't even belong in the NFL.

It seems every year that FAs pathetically leverage against the Bills to get more money from the team that knew they were going to pick the whole time. Yes, this team is bad but come on, to get slapped in the face every year just puts the sting back time and time again. Get FA over with so at least the that HOPE of getting a Pro Bowler is over until next year.

This organization REALLY needs the silver bullet which is a top ranked QB and until that happens, I just don't see them turning the corner. There are too many obstacles for this organization to overcome and I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hey, the new unis will look sharp though (and that is not sarcasm). See ya at the opener!

Now go get a Tight End!!!!!!