Can someone please make this a wallpaper

daquixers

Could someone who is good with images make this into a bigger wallpaper without distorting it?

http://hometown.aol.com/detoxsmurf/myhomepage/bills.JPG

Thanks a lot! I think a lot of people on here would use it!

167025[/snapback]

You really can't take a low-res picture and make it a high-res wallpaper. Doesn't work.

CW

Done! Happy to help out.

I cropped it slightly to get the aspect ratio correct, and have made it available in both 800 x 600 screen resolution and 1024 x 768 resolution. Just click on the appropriate link below, then right-click to select "Set as background."

Bills Wallpaper - 800 x 600

Bills Wallpaper - 1024 x 768

Enjoy!

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done!  Happy to help out. 

I cropped it slightly to get the aspect ratio correct, and have made it available in both 800 x 600 screen resolution and 1024 x 768 resolution.  Just click on the appropriate link below, then right-click to select "Set as background."

Quick question, what program did you use?

That picture is really cool. Look into it.

The smoke makes it look excellent. You have the future of the team, McGahee and Evans, standing out front. Mike Williams is right by McGahee's side, lookin mean!

And in the back you have Jennings watching over Bledsoe's blind side.

I like it.

That picture is really cool.  Look into it.

The smoke makes it look excellent.  You have the future of the team, McGahee and Evans, standing out front.  Mike Williams is right by McGahee's side, lookin mean!

And in the back you have Jennings watching over Bledsoe's blind side.

I like it.

172973[/snapback]

And....Bledsoe going the wrong way.

Quick question, what program did you use?

172920[/snapback]

I used Paint Shop Pro.

First I used the interactive "crop" tool, starting in the upper left corner and retaining as much of the original picture as possible, keeping an eye on the status bar to make sure the aspect ration was 1.333 to 1 (otherwise the picture will appear distorted when stretched.) Then I simply resized the resulting picture to 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768.