Attn New York State Fair goers

Just Jack

With just under one month to go till The Fair opens, word is starting to get out about the new attractions for this year. No, I'm not talking concerts, or exhibits, I'm talking the one reason everyone goes to The Fair, the food!!!!!

Meet the latest NY State Fair gutbuster: The Big Kahuna Donut Burger

Of course it's just a copy of the Luther burger.

With just under one month to go till The Fair opens, word is starting to get out about the new attractions for this year. No, I'm not talking concerts, or exhibits, I'm talking the one reason everyone goes to The Fair, the food!!!!!

Just reading "Big Kahuna Donut Burger" gave me chest pains.

"Big Kahuna Donut Burger"

"Big Kahuna Donut Burger

:D

I'm definitely getting one while I'm there.

• 4 weeks later...

Have you tried it? Is it good? Sounds unappealing yet... May taste good... Gotta... It is a heart attack on a stick! You know what I thought was gonna be yucky but was good... Deep fried dill pickle! :blush:

Haha no, that's too much for me. I did have the fried cheesecake though - that was fantastic!

Haha no, that's too much for me. I did have the fried cheesecake though - that was fantastic!

Wow! I would have never thunk cheesecake! That "kinda sounds" good! Anyway, I think they freeze the butter before sticking it in the batter/frier??? They must do the same with cheesecake... ???

Pickle isn't that bad... Again, sounds gross... But not anymore different than say a pepper. Yet, it has to be dill for me... I don't like the flavor of any other types of pickels.

Deep fried retetta anyone! ;)