winning in spite of bledsoe again, i see

The Poojer

Some IDIOTS.

166995[/snapback]

yes it is if you throw for under 200 yards unless you have horrible field conditions like snow and ice that aint very good qbing!,but hey it is a team sport and if the rest is solid it has been proven you can win with a qb if you dont ask alot of him.like trent difer.and yes i had willis today in my fantasy football and i may end up losing over it,i have a 13 point lead (in playoffs)and the othe guy has mike clayton going,i had kevin jones of detroit on bench today,if i lose cause of willis well oh well at least my beloved bills won go bills!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Better take another look at Brady.....he's a bit above average..

So are his defense, ST's, and coaches. He's also got WR's that get open and CATCH the ball (a novel concept). And rarely, even when they had Antowain Smith, did the running game average 2.5 YPC (taking away the losses on Moorman's fake FG and Evans' reverse). That yards per rush stat tells you ALL you need to know about the performance of the O-line today, as does backup LDE Carl Powell notching 2 sacks.

Your saying we should be satisfied with mediocrity in the most important position on the team just because we are currently winning? Just have to remind you we still havent played a killer sked. I guess with your reasoning the Steelers of the 70s had a great team and D and really didnt need Bradshaw to dominate. I'll put it to you straight. For our sked the last couple months Drew is a servicable qb. Against the big boys he just isnt and hasnt cut it. I guess this is the same kind of Bills fan mentality that  thinks the Bills D of the Super Bowl years is legendary. I for one, am not a "hater" as some love to put it. I just want and expect better at that position. And I do want him run out of town.

167083[/snapback]

Unfortunately a mediocre QB that doesn't make mistakes wins SB's... Take a look. Mediocrity doesn't put up all time passing yards like he did... He is above mediocre.

All I am saying why scrap stability for something that will surley fail RIGHT NOW (JP)... I said RIGHT NOW.

That's all Brady does...

:)

On topic, the Bills will be SERIOUS contenders next season, provided they make the necessary change at QB. Their defense and special teams are among the most dominant in the league, and the offense line and skill position players will benefit from playing with a competent passer next year. Congrats.

:)

On topic, the Bills will be SERIOUS contenders next season, provided they make the necessary change at QB.  Their defense and special teams are among the most dominant in the league, and the offense line and skill position players will benefit from playing with a competent passer next year.  Congrats.

Bledsoe is playing as well as Brady was in 2001.

Guest Mike formerly in SoFlo
Exactly!

167037[/snapback]

What people don't understand is, that besides McGahee, Bledsoe is the the real reason for the turnaround because he finally understands his role in the o-fence as does all the other supporting players. For those Bledsoe haters, bite me hard. OH, and by the way, he starts next year. Too bad.

Brady in 14 games in '01:

2,843 yards

18 TDs, 12 INTs

63.9% completion rate

86.5 QB rating

11-3 record

Bledsoe in 14 games in '04:

2,571 yards

19 TDs, 15 INTs

56.4% completion rate

76.9 QB rating

8-6 record

Care to fabricate any more easily refutable claims?

Wow, great stats. Tell me about Brady's last 8 games of the season. Yeah, I thought so. Oh and throw in Bledsoe's "win" over the Steelers for good measure.

Wow, great stats.

They're pretty good.

Tell me about Brady's last 8 games of the season.

Including the playoffs? I think the team went 8-0 in them. And Brady might've gotten some award for his performance in the last one. It was a while ago, I can't really remember.

Oh and throw in Bledsoe's "win" over the Steelers for good measure.

The one where he entered with a lead and proceeded to try and throw the game away on countless occassions during the second half? Nah, I think I won't throw that in if it's all the same to you. To be honest, I'm trying erase that hidious performance from my memory. Thanks for bringing it up. :)

They're pretty good.

Including the playoffs?  I think the team went 8-0 in them.  And Brady might've gotten some award for his performance in the last one.  It was a while ago, I can't really remember.

The one where he entered with a lead and proceeded to try and throw the game away on countless occassions during the second half?  Nah, I think I won't throw that in if it's all the same to you.  To be honest, I'm trying erase that hidious performance from my memory.  Thanks for bringing it up. :)

167279[/snapback]

Is it that important for you to be a prick? Troll?

Grow up. Don't that pats have a message board? It's one thing to be a fan of another team and contribute, but you don't do that.