Enough with the FA doom and gloom!

"How dare you Buddy Nix! Can't you see we have more pressing needs at LB and OT!"

God, this is getting old people. Yeah, we have positions of need to fill. But if you haven't been paying attention; we've been linked to Tyson Clabo, Willie Colon, Stewart Bradley, and Kevin Burnett just off the top of my head. All of which are STILL FA's who are mulling over their options.

So are we not allowed to sign any players until we sign an OT or a LB? Yes, let's do that. Let's mandate that Buddy Nix isn't allowed to sign anyone until we sign someone at those positions. Nevermind the fact that the holdup is most likely from those players camps. Let's just sign no one else that could help this team until then >_>

We are ridiculously under the cap. We can afford to sign Brad Smith. We re-signed Drayton Florence (who I didn't think was going to come back) and signed Tyler Thigpen. Not to mention, we re-signed Shawne Merriman and George Wilson (who I REALLY didn't expect to be back) before Free Agency even started. Enough with the "we're not doing anything! we're doomed!" BS!

Honestly, we've been more active then I expected us to be. We haven't been just sitting on our hands. This shitting on signings because they aren't LB's or OT's is maddening. It's obvious they ARE trying to get someone. And the waiver wire is going to be flying tonight. Perhaps there's others that they're targeting (like Nick Barnett).

Relax. Patience. If they weren't trying to get the guys I listed, then there'd be reason to be upset. But holy flying spaghetti monster; CHILL OUT!

/rant