Hot Walmart shopper in Bikini

JohnC

Be warned: what is watched cannot be unwatched.

I heard from her redneck neighbors that she is known for her famous french kisses. She has the advantage of having no teeth to interfere with the tongue smooch.

I knew she had to live in a trailer park. :death:

No shirt no service. :thumbsup:

I bet some scumbag attorney offers her money via a discrimination lawsuit. :thumbdown:

The opposing attorney would have here model her outfit. After puking the jury would decide against her claim. :thumbsup:

Walking into Walmart is like walking into a 3rd world country sometimes. Woo boy!

I call it ZombieMart.

Seriously. Ever watch people in there? They don't walk...they shamble aimlessly. It's like walking onto the set of a George Romero film*. It's !@#$ing freaky. :ph34r:

*Yes, I know. Day of the Dead

i had to watch the celebrity inspired bikini directly under that as a sort of mental floss....i think its funny that she was embarrassed by how she was 'allegedly' treated....really? is that all that you are embarrassed about?????? :wallbash:

I call it ZombieMart.

Seriously. Ever watch people in there? They don't walk...they shamble aimlessly. It's like walking onto the set of a George Romero film*. It's !@#$ing freaky. :ph34r:

I try not to as much as I can help it.

*Yes, I know. Day of the Dead

Day of the Dead. Night of the Living Dead. Dawn of the Dead. Dead Dead of the Dead Dead Dead.