The Camel's Nose

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, India isn't part of the middle east? If it isn't then go ahead and shoot me. Didn't know this was going to become a geography lesson by the resident potty mouth.

Holy !@#$ing buffalo ****. :lol: Are you sure you are, in fact, currently breathing? Could you check, please?

He really is this !@#$ing stupid....

That was epic. Downright crayonz-worthy. "Indians are Arabs because India is a Middle Eastern country."

I thought you were busy weeping for the planet?

Now I'm just crying for the American public education system...

Holy !@#$ing buffalo ****. :lol: Are you sure you are, in fact, currently breathing? Could you check, please?

That was epic. Downright crayonz-worthy. "Indians are Arabs because India is a Middle Eastern country."

Quick, someone post something about Putin so he can talk about how much he hates all those slanty-eyed orientals in San Francisco. Because, "Russians are orientals because Russia is in Asia"!

Are you really this !@#$ing stupid?

Maybe [a nickname some touchy d-bag doesn't want me to use for fear it will "give him away"] is right: It is entertaining to not have people on ignore.

India's in OPEC right?

Edited by Peace

Drama queen much? And you have the balls to tell me to get out more?

I think people know that I was talking about people of the middle east region. I like how you dodged the growing non-assimilation problem in Europe.

I think people know that I was talking about people of the middle east region. I like how you dodged the growing non-assimilation problem in Europe.

No one wants to discuss it with you because you can't have a logical discussion with someone who is functionally retarded. We'd be better off trying to discuss the works of Pablo Neruda with a preschooler.

It's just hard when you talk about Indians being from the middle east. It tends to detract from your argument. Best to just fold up tent when you say something that dumb.

It's just hard when you talk about Indians being from the middle east. It tends to detract from your argument. Best to just fold up tent when you say something that dumb.

Do you think non assimilation of immigrants in the USA is a good thing or a bad thing?

No one wants to discuss it with you because you can't have a logical discussion with someone who is functionally retarded. We'd be better off trying to discuss the works of Pablo Neruda with a preschooler.

You guys sound like a couple of trekkie geeks. I didn't realize that my making a geographical error would be both so utterly shocking and satisfying. Who knew?

Turns out Afghanistan and Pakistan aren't even part of the traditional definition of the middle east. Who knew? Unfortunately not me. But I did know that we have the traditional 50 states here, not Obama's greater 57 states.

America already has one culture that refuses to assimilate and ranks their culture/heritage/country of origin above America. Let me go ahead and speak for the huge majority of Americans and say that one non-assimlating culture is too many, let alone adding another.

Damn Jews.

You guys sound like a couple of trekkie geeks. I didn't realize that my making a geographical error would be both so utterly shocking and satisfying. Who knew?

Turns out Afghanistan and Pakistan aren't even part of the traditional definition of the middle east. Who knew? Unfortunately not me. But I did know that we have the traditional 50 states here, not Obama's greater 57 states.

Nor is India.

But it wasn't just an "error". It was an error so magnificent that it demonstrated your complete inability to have an informed opinion on the subject under discussion. Doubly so since you're compounding it: Afghanis and Pakistanis aren't Arabs, either (or Indians, for that matter). Why don't you just give up and mindlessly hate everyone? It'll be easier, and avoid all this confusing ethno-socio-geographic stuff...

This new breed of idiocy is taking it to a whole new level and its rather unfortunate that the extremes from both sides get the most attention. Whatever, I guess this is also the "new normal" of politics.

This new breed of idiocy is taking it to a whole new level and its rather unfortunate that the extremes from both sides get the most attention. Whatever, I guess this is also the "new normal" of politics.

Oh, go eat your McCelery...

If you're a representation of the "majority of Americans", I weep for this planet. I like to believe that America's majority aren't uneducated, xenophobic morons.

Well according to some, just check in your local McDonalds.

Quick, someone post something about Putin so he can talk about how much he hates all those slanty-eyed orientals in San Francisco. Because, "Russians are orientals because Russia is in Asia"!

Actually, a good number of Russians in Asia bear a lot closer resemblance to Mongols/Chinese than they do to the east European version of Russians.

Edited by GG

Blow his mind tell him how most Iranians aren't Arabs either- and did you know there are Iranian Jews isn't that weird in fact there are still around 25000 Jews in Iran- yes the world has a rich diversity of ethnicities and cultures or as 1billsfan knows them funny brown people.