Denver losing helps us right?

Frez

We certainly want the Jets to get beat, but it won't kill us if they win. The Broncos game is critical, same with Jacksonville and Baltimore.

We still have some more football left to play so lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Actually out of all the above teams, the Jets have the best shot to win 2 of the last 3. I see the others losing at least 2 of their last 3. But hopefully the Rams help us out on closing day!

Actually out of all the above teams, the Jets have the best shot to win 2 of the last 3.  I see the others losing at least 2 of their last 3.  But hopefully the Rams help us out on closing day!

166808[/snapback]

Isn't that what I said? It would be nice for the Jets to get beat but the critical games are Baltimore, Denver, and Jacksonville. We need those games especially if the Jets win, cross the fingers.

If the Jets lose the last 2 and we go 10-6 also... Who holds the tie breaker with the Jets?

Someone said that if the Jets lose to the Hawks and Pats and finish 10-6 and the Bills do as well, the Bills win the tie-breaker based on common opponents. Since the Bills played the Rams as well and beat them, I'd assume the same thing applies.