McDonalds

Big thumbs up for McDonalds stepping up to the plate in regards to at least being a little more conscience when it comes to healthier eating. :thumbsup:

Eat your heart out Glenn Beck/Sean Hannity!!

Edited by Magox

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thumbs up for McDonalds stepping up to the plate in regards to at least being a little more conscience when it comes to healthier eating. :thumbsup:

Eat your heart out Glenn Beck/Sean Hannity!!

Very noble. Now lets guess on how popular the apples are. If people want to eat apples they don't go to McDonalds. But you know, way to go Michelle. A hero to us all.

Very noble. Now lets guess on how popular the apples are. If people want to eat apples they don't go to McDonalds. But you know, way to go Michelle. A hero to us all.

You're just a miserable miserable person.

I knew exactly what I could be facing here. hehe

The stuff that kids eat and the alarming statistics on diabetes/obesity are tied together. Is this a meal you should be feeding your kid? No. Is it better than it was? Hell yeah.

Funny bit to me, this could easily be a slam on Obama. "Look, his wife managed something more positive than he did and she just works part-time."

Oooh Apple slices with my artery clogging Double Quarter pounder and diabetic fountain drink.

You know what will make McD's sound even more healthy? A foreign menu. They could add Le Royal to the menu

It gives the consumer more choices though. Up to them whether they choose wisely, which is as it should be.

Oooh Apple slices with my artery clogging Double Quarter pounder and diabetic fountain drink.

You know what will make McD's sound even more healthy? A foreign menu. They could add Le Royal to the menu

Kids Meal, Kids Meal

The consumer could choose to not eat at McDonalds

Which would be the wise choice. Still, if one does...

I should note I despise everything about McDonalds except for their fries and their breakfast. A guilty pleasure say once a month on the breakfast part.

Which would be the wise choice. Still, if one does...

I should note I despise everything about McDonalds except for their fries and their breakfast. A guilty pleasure say once a month on the breakfast part.

Sausage McGriddles: my true nemesis.

It gives the consumer more choices though. Up to them whether they choose wisely, which is as it should be.

So did diet sodas. Didn't stop people from driving up to the drive-through and ordering a "bacon double rat-burger meal, giganto-size it...with a Diet Coke, because I'm trying to lose weight."

McD's can serve whatever they feel like serving, for all I care...but anyone who's going to McDonald's and thinking "Gee, I wish I could get carrot sticks with this crap" has much bigger issues.

So did diet sodas. Didn't stop people from driving up to the drive-through and ordering a "bacon double rat-burger meal, giganto-size it...with a Diet Coke, because I'm trying to lose weight."

McD's can serve whatever they feel like serving, for all I care...but anyone who's going to McDonald's and thinking "Gee, I wish I could get carrot sticks with this crap" has much bigger issues.

So you are arguing that healthier choices on their menu is a bad thing?