[closed]If it smells like Colon, leave it alone

Scrappy

Achilles injuries are not easy to come back from & I don't know for sure if Colon is ready to play, he'd probably still be better than any RT we have but it's a risk.

Maybe they can structure something like Merrimans deal and take a flier on Colton. At this point what have the Bills got to lose.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Achilles injuries are not easy to come back from & I don't know for sure if Colon is ready to play, he'd probably still be better than any RT we have but it's a risk.

He was a beast last season. I'd be willing to sign him to a 1-2 year, incentive laden contract. When healthy, he's better than any tackle on roster.

He was a beast last season. I'd be willing to sign him to a 1-2 year, incentive laden contract. When healthy, he's better than any tackle on roster.

I agree but it's like hiring the walking wounded to a point. We put a lot into Merriman already hoping for a reward.

Maybe they can structure something like Merrimans deal and take a flier on Colton. At this point what have the Bills got to lose.

If he'd take a Merriman type deal that would be fantastic. Although, I'm not sure how you strcture an incentive contract for an offensive lineman. Perhaps pro-bowl apperances?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.