Strong chance that the Jets

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach mMiller over the middle wpould be alogical answer. Revis is very overrated as well as I have seen all his games past 3 years.

I honestly can't see them spending to get a top FA. I would LOVE it but I don't see it happening. What I don't like about build from within and only through draft strategy is that at least SOME top FA's can help and we never get them

Yeah I don't remember revis on Evans one on one.

Know why? Because he is overrated, doesn't have top end speed.

Also we have 7 average to good wide receivers (although most people seem to want to ship those players out) and he can only guard 1

You don't think Revis can check Evans!?

You must be trolling, because even the most delusional or casual fan can't possibly that completely clueless.

Let's be honest. It's not like we could throw against them with just Revis in there anyways.

Exactly.

If you play a four receiver formation you have to count on your 3rd and 4th guys to get open. The Bills biggest obstacle for success is that two of the top 5 teams in the league are in their own division.

I know he can't stay with him on a fly route but other than that yeah he can check him

Yup, that's why Evans has been averaging 10 catches & 2 TDs in each outing vs Revis over last 4 yrs.