Serial Butt Slasher on the loose in Virginia

"piquerism"

You learn something new every day. Now I just need to figure out how to use this word in a conversation .... odd that this happens enough that there is a name for it.

At my last job, I learned WAY too much about lovely words like piquerism, enucleation, family annihilators ... fun stuff. They better catch this dude soon, cause he's going to keep escalating until he kills someone.

They better catch this dude soon, cause he's going to keep escalating until he kills someone.

Of course, the number of people who have died from tragic ass injuries can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Of course, the number of people who have died from tragic ass injuries can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

And all of these deaths occurred in federal prisons.

At my last job, I learned WAY too much about lovely words like piquerism, enucleation, family annihilators ... fun stuff. They better catch this dude soon, cause he's going to keep escalating until he kills someone.

This is payback my friend, all out gender warfare. They drew first blood in Garden Grove, CA and finally someone is leading the charge and taking the offensive. Have you already forgotten the severed penis?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wife-cuts-off-husbands-penis-throws-garbage-disposal/story?id=14055080

This is a call to arms, tgreg! REMEMBER THE PENIS!!!!

:lol:

I was going to say "fingers of one foot," but I can recall at least one report of a soldier dying after having his ass cheeks sliced off by shrapnel.

Though I think he may have died from scrub typhus or something...

• 1 month later...