I am the kiss of death

dib

Especially with the increased amount of player movement that the new CBA is going to create (free agency after 4 seasons), I don't know why anyone would buy a player-specific jersey these days.

Either get a retired player that you were a fan of, or go with your own name and favorite number.

While in Buffalo this summer I bought a Pozlusny jersey.

Oh, and Thigpen? Really?

Yeah, but when Henne barfs up all over the Fins again, who they gonna call? Devlin? HAH.

My Yami lives in the AFC East cellar this year, DIBster. I may even drop by Nova in a Bills shirt just to see how putrid they really are.

Yeah, but when Henne barfs up all over the Fins again, who they gonna call? Devlin? HAH.

My Yami lives in the AFC East cellar this year, DIBster. I may even drop by Nova in a Bills shirt just to see how putrid they really are.

The Dolfelons open Friday at 11 a.m. The practice field is 10 minutes from my house. I too have gone to Felon practice in my Bills garb. I was not well recieved.

The Dolfelons open Friday at 11 a.m. The practice field is 10 minutes from my house. I too have gone to Felon practice in my Bills garb. I was not well recieved.

I'll bet you weren't well received. Hope it was worth it, though. I work fairly close to there. Looks like they may get Orton in which case Henne is moving to the pine.

Well, Hell man. You're the kiss of death. You said it yourself. What'd you expect - them to come up and hug and kiss you? :ph34r: