Is there ANY news station worth watching?

Trying to find any station worth watching Obama on...

CNN is leading up to it explaining how the Republican's plan will cause a ratings downgrade no matter what, because they're not Democrats.

MSNBC is leading up with an explanation that the President will exercise a line-item veto. :wallbash:

FoxSnooze...is FoxSnooze. :wacko:

Anyone know of a decent American news station anymore?

CNN is leading up to it explaining how the Republican's plan will cause a ratings downgrade no matter what, because they're not Democrats.

MSNBC is leading up with an explanation that the President will exercise a line-item veto. :wallbash:

I just waited for my local FOX affiliate to switch over to the feed. No commentary before or after.

Actually, you should be watching multiple news stations, because all of them have good points and bad points. Even people who claim to be "centrist" are inherently biased.

That's why you should read multiple online newspapers every day as well.

There is no "one true thought" out there, as much as you want it to be.

There is no "one true thought" out there, as much as you want it to be.

I don't want that...but it's tough to get any sort of coherent points switching from station to station during a presidential statement. At any other time, I don't watch them at all.

But thanks for the ignorant, shallow, half-assed observation on my viewing and reading habits, blockhead.

And it's awfully hard to take CNBC seriously when they cut from their coverage to a reality show like "How I Made My Millions".

I don't want that...but it's tough to get any sort of coherent points switching from station to station during a presidential statement. At any other time, I don't watch them at all.

But thanks for the ignorant, shallow, half-assed observation on my viewing and reading habits, blockhead.

And it's awfully hard to take CNBC seriously when they cut from their coverage to a reality show like "How I Made My Millions".

Why? It's directly Obama related. "Believe it or not, I ran for president".

Well if you don't like any of them for reporting sake you best go with Fox. They at the very least nice looking women.

If there was a new station worth watching their lead story would be " DCTom starts topic" not something about Obama.

:D

EDIT (WTF is going on with emoticons lately? I have to "code" them to get them to work properly. )

EDIT #2 (And, I don't have the heart to tell Tom who the most trusted reporter is now. Or who the most trusted channel is either. I don't want to see an conniption take place on a message board.)

Edited by OCinBuffalo

pbs newshour. almost always has respected experts on both sides on big issues. watch it a few times before you call me an idiot.

I'm pretty sure that, no matter what I think of PBS, you'll still be an idiot.

was just about to post that tonights newshour guests were rather unimpressive and then.... an interview with new imf chief lagarde. must see interview. listen to what she says about the us reserve currency status if the debt ceiling problem isn't addressed. very scary stuff. she's quite impressive.

pbs newshour. almost always has respected experts on both sides on big issues. watch it a few times before you call me an idiot.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it because we're all watching PBS Newshour, you'd still be an idiot

:nana: