L.A. Stadium video on NFL.com

Being in LA, you'd be surprised how many people here are still Rams fans. Yeah, there are a lot of Raiders fans, but theres probably about as many Rams fans too. There would be a lot of happy people if it is indeed the Rams that end up coming back to Los Angeles. I still say its the Chargers though, because their stadium is a dump.

I love watching a 30 second commercial for a 1:43 long video... anyway I think it's good thing for us not to be mentioned. Makes sense too, I've always said that our closeness to Toronto is actually a blessing; puts us in a good regional position.

Edited by bills1960

• 2 weeks later...

Are the Vikings building a brand new stadium? The Rams stadium cant be more than 15 years old in St. Louis.

The Jags borrow a stadium that was built for college games, and have no fans. The Chargers are right down the road in a sh*tty stadium. Use your head NFL.

Are the Vikings building a brand new stadium?

Nope. No public money set aside for it.

The Rams stadium cant be more than 15 years old in St. Louis.

True, the stadium is only 15 years old. They can't move.

The Jags borrow a stadium that was built for college games, and have no fans. The Chargers are right down the road in a sh*tty stadium. Use your head NFL.

The thing is, they want people to sell them their NFL teams, not just relocate their teams there. Are guys like Weaver and the Spanos ready to sell?

Nope. No public money set aside for it.

True, the stadium is only 15 years old. They can't move.

The thing is, they want people to sell them their NFL teams, not just relocate their teams there. Are guys like Weaver and the Spanos ready to sell?

Weaver a possibility, Spanos very unlikely.

Other than repeatedly saying he's not moving his team anywhere, what gives you reason to believe he will sell?

Why do you think he would publicly admit he's going to sell? To further reduce the already paltry number of fans the Jags get at games?