Willis McGahee…

Hooray?

It is what it is… news about a former Bill who left town on bad terms.

This, on top of Jason Peters' house burning down.

What's next? Travis Henry getting stabbed in a prison yard scuffle?

Willis is actually a fairly useful north/south plow back with a bit of speed. Be interesting to see where he ends up.

I love Fred Jackson and Spiller is a nice contrast in style. Johnny White seems like a useful player but if there is a type of back that I'd like to see the Bills with, it would be a MIchael Bush/Cedric Benson big back with some force (one who doesn't hesitate and dance like you-know-who).

I think we're missing that component in our backfield.

What's next? Travis Henry getting stabbed in a prison yard scuffle?

LOL

Well I've been wondering about updates on him. And OJ too. Seems like once our old guys get locked up long term we don't hear much about them after that :w00t:

I know what you mean about the rb situation but I think we will be good at the position. I find it amusing that the Ravens have had their fill of our man Willis though. He didn't get it done for them and I hope he ends up in Saskatchewan in the CFL.

Given Cedric Benson's legal issues, I can see Cinci taking a flyer on McGahee who just may enjoy playing against the Ravens twice a year. Marvin and Willis are a match made in heaven.

GO BILLS!!!

Come to think of it, McGahee's (former) teammate, LeRon McClain is a free agent and he'd be exactly what I think the Bills need.

Former 4th rounder of the Ravens, only 26 years old, 6 foot, 260 pounder who's played at fullback the last two years to make room for Ray Rice and Willis but who rushed for over 900 yards and made the Pro Bowl as a halfback in 2008.

We could use him to pound opposing defenses into submission behind Wood, Levitre, and Urbik late in games… eating the clock and smashing faces.

Played at Alabama, made the Pro Bowl as a fullback in 2009, has averaged 20 catches per year over the last three years… great football player at a position of small demand.

http://www.nfl.com/player/le'ronmcclain/2507209/profile

I hope he goes to another city that resembles Buffalo...with bad winters... crap team... mediocre nightlife...

hmmm...

Cleveland? Detroit? Green Bay?

Getttttt'em!

Green Bay crap team? What you talking about Willis?!?

Come to think of it, McGahee's (former) teammate, LeRon McClain is a free agent and he'd be exactly what I think the Bills need.

Former 4th rounder of the Ravens, only 26 years old, 6 foot, 260 pounder who's played at fullback the last two years to make room for Ray Rice and Willis but who rushed for over 900 yards and made the Pro Bowl as a halfback in 2008.

We could use him to pound opposing defenses into submission behind Wood, Levitre, and Urbik late in games… eating the clock and smashing faces.

Played at Alabama, made the Pro Bowl as a fullback in 2009, has averaged 20 catches per year over the last three years… great football player at a position of small demand.

http://www.nfl.com/player/le'ronmcclain/2507209/profile

I like this a lot. I like McIntrye but the position could definitely improve. The Bills have lacked a dominant fullback since Sam Gash left. McClain is a beast and would make our rbs better, as well as be a threat in the passing game and short yardage situations.

As Willis, he is just another dime a dozen NFL rbs. Nothing special though he probably thinks of himself as a star. I never hated Willis for his Buffalo comments because there is some truth (especially for young guys). I just disliked that he thought of himself as a superstar when he was never close to being one.

I like this a lot. I like McIntrye but the position could definitely improve. The Bills have lacked a dominant fullback since Sam Gash left. McClain is a beast and would make our rbs better, as well as be a threat in the passing game and short yardage situations.

As Willis, he is just another dime a dozen NFL rbs. Nothing special though he probably thinks of himself as a star. I never hated Willis for his Buffalo comments because there is some truth (especially for young guys). I just disliked that he thought of himself as a superstar when he was never close to being one.

OK, maybe he had a point about the night life in Buffalo, but he insulted our Baby Mommas and that is simply unforgivable.

GO BILLS!!!

OK, maybe he had a point about the night life in Buffalo, but he insulted our Baby Mommas and that is simply unforgivable.

GO BILLS!!!

:thumbsup:

Trust me I love Buffalo and always have a good time when I go out, but when you come from Miami, it probably is a huge downgrade. Especially considering the places Willis goes. The funny part is that since he is very average and probably wants big $, he might have a lot more time to go clubbing this season.