Ebay listing...new Bills uni...read the description

Buftex

so this is one of the military guys that got to show the jerseys? kinda weird.

It appears...I suppose, given the economy the way it is, everything is fair game...if the sells it for $1750, he can buy a regular one like the rest of us, and still have a few quid left over! :P

for the price he's asking the jersey would almost have to come with some benefits.... :blink:

Right? Might have to whore it, just to pay for it!

What part made you laugh? I can only catch the grammar part that makes me sort of laugh.

Wasn't even busting on the grammer, I have been guilty of a couple of doozys in that area, from time to time...but the spelling is comical:

" i whore the jersey for the unveiling and it can be seen on the bills websit"

Edited by Buftex

Lame. What a nice "eff you" to the Bills organization for making him a part of the ceremony. If he's in the military he has a job, so I'm not giving him the economy as an excuse. And he's clearly not doing this to raise money for a charitable cause or he would have mentioned it in the description.

I really hope he gets no bids.

Lame. What a nice "eff you" to the Bills organization for making him a part of the ceremony. If he's in the military he has a job, so I'm not giving him the economy as an excuse. And he's clearly not doing this to raise money for a charitable cause or he would have mentioned it in the description.

I really hope he gets no bids.

Agreed. Slimy.