Agreement!

I'm still not getting the rationale behind the staggered report days for training camp:

"Under that tentative schedule, training camps would open for 10 of the 32 teams on Wednesday, 10 teams on Thursday, another 10 teams on Friday, and the last two teams on Sunday."

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

I'm still not getting the rationale behind the staggered report days for training camp:

"Under that tentative schedule, training camps would open for 10 of the 32 teams on Wednesday, 10 teams on Thursday, another 10 teams on Friday, and the last two teams on Sunday."

I had heard, they were doing that, so each team would have, a minimum of 15 days of training camp, before their first pre-season game...not sure if that is right, or behind this...

Edited by Buftex

It is looking, for me, like I am going to the Giants and Cowboys games! Two roadies in one year! Should be fun...should be... :P

Gotta admit, I'd love to see the new Cowboys stadium for a game. Wait a minute.. you're going all the way to NJ from Texas to see a Bills game? There'll be plenty to chose from in Orchard Park, NY. Much more favorable crowd, IMO.

AMEN!!!

So, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

YES!!!!! I AM READY!!!! Let the games begin!!!

I don't either!! As bad as MY team was last year,I am glad they start on Wednesday!!

Edited by CowgirlsFan