Meet the Press has officialy lost all credibility

Yeah I know it happened awhile ago but now it's official. Their expert roundtable started with a headline about the economy from The Onion

David Gregory even said it was a satirical website but then they proceeded to discuss it

They officially lost it when they named Gregory to the job

Doris Kearns Goodwin :rolleyes: just said that scientists studied Americans DNA and found that it's in our DNA to care about fairness :lol:

I want that woman's job. Talk out your ass and get paid for it

Edited by /dev/null

I watched Russert every week.

Watched the tribute show after he died. Eked through with Tom Brokaw. Watched the first David Gregory broadcast and haven't watched since. He is a sh-- reporter, gets caught in the weeds of personality politics and doesn't have a real sense of how Washington really works. I'm not saying that a MTP mod has to have worked in a Capitol Hill office like Russert, but I think it can help to have a view other than the outside looking in.

Edited by UConn James

Doris Kearns Goodwin :rolleyes: just said that scientists studied Americans DNA and found that it's in our DNA to care about fairness :lol:

I want that woman's job. Talk out your ass and get paid for it

She's pretty legit. No idea what the quote was.

I watched Russert every week.

Watched the tribute show after he died. Eked through with Tom Brokaw. Watched the first David Gregory broadcast and haven't watched since. He is a sh-- reporter, gets caught in the weeds of personality politics and doesn't have a real sense of how Washington really works. I'm not saying that a MTP mod has to have worked in a Capitol Hill office like Russert, but I think it can help to have a view other than the outside looking in.

Same here; Russert was must-see every week. Now all I have left is McLaughlin.

When Gregory starts pointing out a New York Times EDITORIAL to back his point, I believe that's pretty much all you need to know where he stands on things.

Well he does need to stay in lock step with the rest of the network.

Same here; Russert was must-see every week. Now all I have left is McLaughlin.

I can't hack watching that c--- Eleanor Clift trying to screech over everyone. Nevermind that she has the fairyland logical equivalency of Freckle/Hedd/...lybob.