Amy Winehouse Reported Dead at 27

bbb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to sound callous, but it didn't exactly take Nostradamus to see this coming....

Link.

Sad to see someone who's very talented (I've never listened to her music, but apparently a lot of people do) just self-destruct of their own volition.

On edit: bbb beat me to it.

I clean up my own messes, but there's no 'Delete' tab in the edit post functions. :huh:

Edited by UConn James

She had one top ten hit. She'll have a bigger rep in death than alive.

She had a lot of great songs, and sold a lot of albums, etc. The Who, Neil Young, and several other legends have had one or less top ten hits.

Don't know about y'all, but I feel really sad about her passing. She had major talent. Love the song "Back to Black" .

Played it all the time.

Her music was really the essence of London Soul Music.

Damn that crack, the shyt don't care who it kills. :(

RIP Amy

Out of all these Britneys, Lindseys, etc., the only one that I cared that I wanted them to make it was Amy, because I think she made great music. And, I kept saying she's the only one who surely will die:

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/23/singer-amy-winehouse-found-dead-uk-press-says/?hpt=hp_c1

Crack, meth and heroin are three things few people come back from. Once hooked it's almost time to start planning the funeral. Especially for someone that is in an already crazy lifestyle lacking routines, order, and honest people around them that care.

**note :: not saying it's 100% hopeless, but it's a whole different game than your average alcoholic or white collar drug user as I imagine the others were dealing with.