LBJ ordering a pair of pants

If these pants kept letting loose his $ and knife from the pockets, "cut"/chafed/squashed his nuts, and were too tight in the waist, why in the hell was he ordering from the same tailor?

But then again, LBJ was a very odd one. His initials were LBJ, his wife's initials were LBJ, and he named each of his children to have the initials LBJ. By accounts, once when asked why wars start, he unzipped his fly and pointed. He was a control freak --- everything from turning off the lights to his micromanagement of Vietnam that directly or indirectly led to the deaths of so many soldiers. And I really wouldn't put it past him to have been behind the JFK assassination (in cahoots with the Mob) in a whole "Macbeth"-like way.

My uncle, who was serving in 'Nam ~1/2 mile south of the DMZ on the day of Tet (Pictures and several relics to prove it. He got a radio call that said, "Eight divisions of NVA headed to your 20!") has said that before he dies, he wants to travel down to Texas, eat a bunch of Ex-Lax, sit on LBJ's headstone and just have it ooze down. Some libtards call Bush II a warmonger/war criminal --- Bush is small !@#$ing potatoes compared to their own man!

If these pants kept letting loose his $ and knife from the pockets, "cut"/chafed/squashed his nuts, and were too tight in the waist, why in the hell was he ordering from the same tailor?

But then again, LBJ was a very odd one. His initials were LBJ, his wife's initials were LBJ, and he named each of his children to have the initials LBJ. By accounts, once when asked why wars start, he unzipped his fly and pointed. He was a control freak --- everything from turning off the lights to his micromanagement of Vietnam that directly or indirectly led to the deaths of so many soldiers. And I really wouldn't put it past him to have been behind the JFK assassination (in cahoots with the Mob) in a whole "Macbeth"-like way.

My uncle, who was serving in 'Nam ~1/2 mile south of the DMZ on the day of Tet (Pictures and several relics to prove it. He got a radio call that said, "Eight divisions of NVA headed to your 20!") has said that before he dies, he wants to travel down to Texas, eat a bunch of Ex-Lax, sit on LBJ's headstone and just have it ooze down. Some libtards call Bush II a warmonger/war criminal --- Bush is small !@#$ing potatoes compared to their own man!

El BJ is in the pantheon of liberal heroes for his work on creating "The Great Society" we enjoy so much today. :wallbash: