New Winnipeg Jets Logo

The logo really doesn't do much for me. Kinda looks like it would be a decent corporate logo though. Will have to see it with the full uni. I thought the original Winnipeg Jets jerseys were pretty good.

The logo really doesn't do much for me. Kinda looks like it would be a decent corporate logo though. Will have to see it with the full uni. I thought the original Winnipeg Jets jerseys were pretty good.

It does look like a logo for a new Canadian Airline.

Yet another reason why NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NHL.

It looks like a logo that someone would create for a bad movie. Have those idiots learned nothing from the Islanders' dreadful fishman logo or the Sabres' banana slug?

Nfl has their own bad ones. How about the Power Ranger type Bronco logo? Who can forget our own Bills from the last 10 years or so. Or the creativity behind the Browns helmet?

Edited by Dante

It's not dead on, but definitely favors the F-18 more than the F-16. Canada does actually fly F-18s.

It's a variation of the F-18 that Canada flies - the CF-18.

I like the logo, it's a nod to the RCAF history of the city. Honors the military as well, which is never a bad thing.

It's a variation of the F-18 that Canada flies - the CF-18.

If you really think there's a difference between an F-18 and a CF-18 I'd like to hear it. Seems to me it's the same plane with a different upgrade package.

If you really think there's a difference between an F-18 and a CF-18 I'd like to hear it. Seems to me it's the same plane with a different upgrade package.

I, by no means, am a jet expert. Just relaying what others have said. Apparently there's a difference in the tail profile? I'll let someone with an expertise in foreign military vehicles pipe in here.

Where's Spun when you need him?

I, by no means, am a jet expert. Just relaying what others have said. Apparently there's a difference in the tail profile? I'll let someone with an expertise in foreign military vehicles pipe in here.

Where's Spun when you need him?

Here are the two wikipedia entries for these jets. See if you think there's a meaningful difference between the two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F/A-18_Hornet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonnell_Douglas_CF-18_Hornet

Its true, the upgraded package was for the Canadian planes, it includes a cup holder molded to keep our Timmies cups from spilling when taking off

Its true, the upgraded package was for the Canadian planes, it includes a cup holder molded to keep our Timmies cups from spilling when taking off

You know what would be a more realistic logo? If they had a truck next to it spraying de-icer on the wings.