Muhsin Muhammad a FA after this season

stevestojan

Not sure the cap numbers for Carolina, but this guy has been there since the second year, and they'd love to keep him. I hope they do, but if I had to pick another team to see Moose go to, it would be the Bills. It certainly wouldn't hurt, the guy had 102 receptions in 2000...

What about Josh Reed?

<crickets chirping>

166206[/snapback]

We won't sign a receiver. Moulds is our #1, Evans is our #2 and our deep threat. All we need is a great possession receiver to run underneath routes, catch passes and keep the chains moving. We have that guy on the roster...it's just too bad he's a training camp All-American and a no-show when it counts.

All we need is a great possession receiver to run underneath routes, catch passes and keep the chains moving. We have that guy on the roster...it's just too bad he's a training camp All-American and a no-show when it counts.

166218[/snapback]

Which is EXACTLY why we will sign or draft another WR.

Cut Moulds, you BETTER bring in someone who is:

A.) Damn good

B.) A Veteran

You want this offense to take another "Peerless Price" step backwards? Things are clicking now. Evans will eventually become a #1, but he is benefiting from Moulds. Take him away and now Evans draws the doubles and someone else has to put up Evans-type production.

Moulds has been a loyal, fiery warrior for us. Do what it takes to keep him.

BUT if you don't, there better not be a ND-Urban Meyer situation brewing where we look like jackasses because we cant get the replacement we wanted.

Guest gonzo1105
i'd be in favor of cutting moulds and signing moose. moulds has issues. i'm just not a fan of his anymore.

166245[/snapback]

Why not Sam Aiken as the #3 underneath route runner. I know he hasn't done much but when he has been in there he has had solid hands and found ways of getting open