Inactives

Albany,n.y.

The coaches obviously feel that if the game is on the line & Bledsoe has to go out, Matthews gives us a better chance to win. By having JP @ #3, he's eligible to play in the 4th quarter if the game is a blowout & no longer on the line. He's being brought along slowly, nothing wrong with that. Brady was burried his 1st year & won the Super Bowl his 2nd. Culpepper was not used as a rookie & made it to the NFC Championship game in year 2. Trust the coaches, they see these guys in practice every day.

Greer, Reese,

eeeesh, that leaves us a little thin in the secondary.

If Greer is out who is our dimeback if Thomas is running at the nickel? Prioleau?

With Cinci running a lot of 3wide sets and Vincent coming off a serious injury, I'm not sure if I would have de-activated both of those guys.

I guess we really like to emphasize ST's.

Cya

eeeesh, that leaves us a little thin in the secondary.

If Greer is out who is our dimeback if Thomas is running at the nickel? Prioleau?

With Cinci running a lot of 3wide sets and Vincent coming off a serious injury, I'm not sure if I would have de-activated both of those guys.

I guess we really like to emphasize ST's.

Cya

166226[/snapback]

I agree. I don't like the fact that we are deactivating TWO DBs. Especially with Nate's mysterious shoulder injury. Say he goes down...Now what? Shift Troy back to CB, Baker to FS, Thomas nickel and Wire/Prioleau dimers?

Also, Dorenbos.....who long snaps with him out?