ESPN poll: playoff drought

For those who haven't been to espn.com lately the latest poll is asking who we think stands the best chance at ending a long playoff drough, us, 49ers, Browns, Lions, or Raiders. It looks like it is very early right now but so far we have the least amount of votes. Not surprising, but hey, Go Bills!

With Harbaugh going to San fran I think they will finally get back, lions look good too. Raiders got the talent but with retard Al Davis' meddling ways they will never get back till he is gone. There is no way in :devil: that the Browns get back this year with a new staff and switching from 34 to 43 just ain't going to happen and will be the worst team in the league. Us, well I hope so but our defense is still young and has a few holes and there have been no additions to the offense so unless a bunch of guys dramatically improve it doesn't look likely, I say we get to .500.

With Harbaugh going to San fran I think they will finally get back, lions look good too. Raiders got the talent but with retard Al Davis' meddling ways they will never get back till he is gone. There is no way in :devil: that the Browns get back this year with a new staff and switching from 34 to 43 just ain't going to happen and will be the worst team in the league. Us, well I hope so but our defense is still young and has a few holes and there have been no additions to the offense so unless a bunch of guys dramatically improve it doesn't look likely, I say we get to .500.

I think they are most likely too, but not so much because of Harbaugh as the weak division they play in...the 7-9 Sehawks won the division last year!