Should we be concerned that POOJER

Beerball

Not really....heard ALL about this on my sports talk station the other day here in the DFW area.

Would that station be The Ticket? I've had the chance to listen to them the last week or so thanks to the TuneIn Radio app for phones. I really love this app; I can bounce around stations locally/nationally/globally. I tune into WGR to listen to Jim Rome around mid-day.

Would that station be The Ticket? I've had the chance to listen to them the last week or so thanks to the TuneIn Radio app for phones. I really love this app; I can bounce around stations locally/nationally/globally. I tune into WGR to listen to Jim Rome around mid-day.

Yes!! It is The Ticket. Would someone be able to listen to MLB baseball games on this TuneIn app?

Is this one of those "free" ones or is there a charge? I support my Rangers but have interests in

other teams and would like to listen to their games too. I recently upgraded my cell to an iPhone3G S.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

Yes!! It is The Ticket. Would someone be able to listen to MLB baseball games on this TuneIn app?

Is this one of those "free" ones or is there a charge? I support my Rangers but have interests in

other teams and would like to listen to their games too. I recently upgraded my cell to an iPhone3G S.

They can't broadcast the baseball games due to legalities. There are some sports that are broadcast (CFL, soccer). The free version of the app lets you listen; the Pro version adds recording options. I first heard about The Ticket (and their Drops Page) from a friend who went to U.of Texas. There are some funny clips on that page. By the way, what exactly is a P1?

Edited by Champaign Mike

They can't broadcast the baseball games due to legalities. There are some sports that are broadcast (CFL, soccer). The free version of the app lets you listen; the Pro version adds recording options. I first heard about The Ticket (and their Drops Page) from a friend who went to U.of Texas. There are some funny clips on that page. By the way, what exactly is a P1?

Thanks for the info! I did see that app and wondered if it was either the regular app or the pro app.

A P1 is someone that listens to their station 100% of the time. I consider myself one. The only times I don't

listen is when I walk to R & B Hip Hop while I walk my daily 5K and when I can't watch my Rangers and have to listen to their station. The Ticket is the play by play radio station of the Dallas Stars. I live in Arlington

Texas. My house is 5 miles south of Cowboy Stadium and The Ballpark in Arlinton.

Thanks for the info! I did see that app and wondered if it was either the regular app or the pro app.

A P1 is someone that listens to their station 100% of the time. I consider myself one. The only times I don't

listen is when I walk to R & B Hip Hop while I walk my daily 5K and when I can't watch my Rangers and have to listen to their station. The Ticket is the play by play radio station of the Dallas Stars. I live in Arlington

Texas. My house is 5 miles south of Cowboy Stadium and The Ballpark in Arlinton.

In listening this week I heard Fake Jerrah Jones and this morning they had a Platinum-Level Astronaut call in (referring to Musers morning show). :thumbsup:

In listening this week I heard Fake Jerrah Jones and this morning they had a Platinum-Level Astronaut call in (referring to Musers morning show). :thumbsup:

Fake Jerrah Jones is really good and they do a GREAT Fake Wade and Fake Chan too!!