Modern Poverty

Jesus would agree with this??? You are one compassionate fella and I bet you're a real joy to be around with. You heartless !@#$

Why should someone who is "capable of feeding yourself and do not" (sic) deserve any compassion?

Not that Jesus would agree with it, of course. Bizarro-Jesus, maybe.

Why should someone who is "capable of feeding yourself and do not" (sic) deserve any compassion?

Not that Jesus would agree with it, of course. Bizarro-Jesus, maybe.

I was referring to

If you are capable of feeding yourself and do not, then you should die and get out of the way

that

I was referring to

that

Yeah, that was over the top.

Although if you can feed yourself and don't, you probably will die. Of starvation. And again, I'm not going to show much compassion towards that person (and note: anorexia falls under "can't" in my book), but I'm not going to be self-righteously cheerful about it either.

The problem is that most of those who are in the welfare system get trapped there and it becomes financially near impossible to find work that pays what the welfare system pays.

And then they have children who are born a product of the system and perpetuate the system

Yeah, that was over the top.

Although if you can feed yourself and don't, you probably will die. Of starvation. And again, I'm not going to show much compassion towards that person (and note: anorexia falls under "can't" in my book), but I'm not going to be self-righteously cheerful about it either.

Over the top...maybe but just think those who are capable but do not provide for themselves have an opportunity to make the ultimate sacrifice in these trying times and off themselves for the children.

Also, based on their overreactions it was very interesting to see who the true bleeding hearts are on this board who cloak themselves as center or center right.

Liar.

which part? oh wait you made a funny...zinnng

Edited by whateverdude

Over the top...maybe but just think those who are capable but do not provide for themselves have an opportunity to make the ultimate sacrifice in these trying times and off themselves for the children.

Also, based on their overreactions it was very interesting to see who the true bleeding hearts are on this board who cloak themselves as center or center right.

which part? oh wait you made a funny...zinnng

Idiot :lol: