Bills in the Top 10…

http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/on-numbers/scott-thomas/2011/07/nationals-lakers-are-direct-opposites.html

The methodology is basically based on winning and losing.

TeamBuffalo BillsLeagueNFLFan difficulty rank (all sports)10Fan difficulty index6.204Won title (past 10 seasons)0Reached title game or series (past 10 seasons)0Reached semifinals (past 10 seasons)0Reached quarterfinals (past 10 seasons)0Seasons since last title51Seasons since last title game or series appearance17Seasons since last quarterfinal appearance15

Whatever. The Pirates (#9 on this guys list) are easy to root for these days. And the Bills also will be easy to root for this fall. The methodology also is flawed as it does not take into account the great game day experience at the Ralph. (or in a sports bar watching with a bunch of other crazy Bills fans).

Whatever. The Pirates (#9 on this guys list) are easy to root for these days. And the Bills also will be easy to root for this fall. The methodology also is flawed as it does not take into account the great game day experience at the Ralph. (or in a sports bar watching with a bunch of other crazy Bills fans).

Yeah I think the study is a bit superficial.

Bills fans are a very devoted, long-suffering group and have endured a great deal of pain and suffering so the study has a point there. There's been little to cheer about in the last decade or so.

We also tend to try to grasp for the silver lining and are eternally hopeful for better things.

But there's probably a fringe of more casual fans that have turned their backs on the Bills and also a large group of devoted but bitter and disillusioned fans (and I don't really blame them) who still root for the Bills.

Anyways, as a group, we're great fans and our karma suggests that good things will eventually come to us.

I throw stuff at my tv, when I make it to games I yell at everybody ( I'm Greek from the east coast) and I get mad every time Bledsoe throws the ball away on fourth down,

we lose to steelers 3rd stringers, get raped in 4 straight superbowls, fumble a kick return to lose to rhe patriots again, draft bad, and so on. But every July- august I forget about all that and get so amped and exited and spend all my money on tickets and memorabilia, and proudly proclaim to everyone that this is the year the buffalo bills will win the superbowl!