Avengers Trailer Leaked!

As long as they remember to keep the "Dark" in Dark Knight, the Batman legend will be interesting.

One of the aspects of Dark Knight Rises that's in its favor, is that as great of a job as Heath Ledger did as the joker, Tom Hardy is a far superior actor. So if they write the Bane character well, I think the dynamic between Batman and Bane has the potential to match or surpass the BAtman v. Joker one. What I"m concerned about is how many ancillary characters they're planning to bring into the mix. Thankfully they're keeping Robin away from this (as far as I know...), but they have Catwoman and the daughter of Raz al guhl (however you spell it) planning to get involved in the story line, too. It seems like an ambitious story to tell, while also focusing on the Main Event, so to speak. I have my hopes up, cause C. Nolan rarely misfires, and I can't wait to see what Tom Hardy does with the character.

If anyone is not familiar with Tom Hardy, just go rent a film called "Bronson" and spend two hours in awe of this man's talent. He's probably the best actor you've never heard of

One of the aspects of Dark Knight Rises that's in its favor, is that as great of a job as Heath Ledger did as the joker, Tom Hardy is a far superior actor. So if they write the Bane character well, I think the dynamic between Batman and Bane has the potential to match or surpass the BAtman v. Joker one. What I"m concerned about is how many ancillary characters they're planning to bring into the mix. Thankfully they're keeping Robin away from this (as far as I know...), but they have Catwoman and the daughter of Raz al guhl (however you spell it) planning to get involved in the story line, too. It seems like an ambitious story to tell, while also focusing on the Main Event, so to speak. I have my hopes up, cause C. Nolan rarely misfires, and I can't wait to see what Tom Hardy does with the character.

Sounds like the kind of character overkill that made Spiderman 3 a POS.

Sounds like the kind of character overkill that made Spiderman 3 a POS.

That's a great example...that movie was all over the place

As long as they remember to keep the "Dark" in Dark Knight, the Batman legend will be interesting.

I'm with you on that one...that's one big reason why I'm glad Hardy is on board...that guy will bring the intensity.