Kyle Williams the golfer

Size has nothing to do with how far you hit the golf ball, especially girth. Flexibility and fast-twitch muscles are what does it. Dustin Johnson is 6' 4", which is tall, but he only weighs 190. Bubba Watson is 6'3" and weighs 180. Sergio Garcia is 5'10' and weighs 160. Hitting the ball far has zero to do with muscle.

If I had to guess, Williams probably has a killer short game and that's what allows him to post good scores at golf.

I wonder how far he can hit one. I used to play with a friend built like a football player and was always playing catch up because he could drive farther. Williams can probably knock one into outer-space.

Size has nothing to do with how far you hit the golf ball, especially girth. Flexibility and fast-twitch muscles are what does it. Dustin Johnson is 6' 4", which is tall, but he only weighs 190. Bubba Watson is 6'3" and weighs 180. Sergio Garcia is 5'10' and weighs 160. Hitting the ball far has zero to do with muscle.

If I had to guess, Williams probably has a killer short game and that's what allows him to post good scores at golf.

Good points all around Todd. The kid that hits the ball the farthest among the players I know is only 5'9" and probably 140 soaking wet. He crushes the ball consistently 320-330 with accuracy and is a scratch golfer. Myself on the other hand, at 6'1" and 210, I usually get it out there 290-300 which I'm more than happy with. If you know how to coordinate the muscles used in the golf swing with the correct timing, anyone can hit the ball 300+ (okay, most people ;) )