Do as I say not as I do

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/44/post/michelle-obama-has-1556-calories-meal-at-shake-shack-outing/2011/07/11/gIQAgwPE9H_blog.html

"Feed your kids what the government tells you while I finish this 1700 calorie burger."

Your own article talks about splurging. I know a fair amount about healthy eating and one thing I know is it helps to splurge on occasion. If you make it a treat you occasionally indulge, it is far easier to stay on a strict diet the rest of the time. Thanks for pointing out how Michelle is clearly in tune with this simple fact. It shows she clearly knows what she is talking about. Oh and you are a racist moron.

Partisan hack, not racist, but a hack nonetheless. Still, you are a hugely better poster than either Dave. So I find this bit beneath you. :thumbdown:

Hardly a partisan hack (although the irony isn't lost on me). My larger issue was with Barry talking about health care reform when he was smoking and sucking-down Five Guys at every opportunity. And it seems that his story about his mother being denied health care was another lie, uncovered by a NYT reporter no less.

Your own article talks about splurging. I know a fair amount about healthy eating and one thing I know is it helps to splurge on occasion. If you make it a treat you occasionally indulge, it is far easier to stay on a strict diet the rest of the time. Thanks for pointing out how Michelle is clearly in tune with this simple fact. It shows she clearly knows what she is talking about. Oh and you are a racist moron.

Judging by her trunk junk and gut its more than occasional. On its own this stuff is petty but she's a person who wants to tell everyone else what to eat. What to do. And her organic garden is a friggen joke. Willing to bet she never visits a salad bar in a restaurant let alone having her own garden.

Partisan hack, not racist, but a hack nonetheless. Still, you are a hugely better poster than either Dave. So I find this bit beneath you. :thumbdown:

I don't get why this is a low blow. Sure, first ladies always adopt some token issue, generally one that's not terribly controversial (save Hillarycare) to keep up appearances of being "involved". And "children should eat healthy food" isn't a terribly divisive statement.

But when this B word is running around telling everyone to eat tofu and celery and is stuffing her fat face every chance she gets, it's a little irritating. It's about like finding out Nancy Reagan liked to unwind after a "Just say no" event by firing up a doob and watching Cheech and Chong movies.

I don't get why this is a low blow. Sure, first ladies always adopt some token issue, generally one that's not terribly controversial (save Hillarycare) to keep up appearances of being "involved". And "children should eat healthy food" isn't a terribly divisive statement.

But when this B word is running around telling everyone to eat tofu and celery and is stuffing her fat face every chance she gets, it's a little irritating. It's about like finding out Nancy Reagan liked to unwind after a "Just say no" event by firing up a doob and watching Cheech and Chong movies.

You act as if she's on the Morgan Spurlock diet. You should show more respect. Think/say whatever you wish, but you should know that calling a woman you don't know a fat B word for eating fast food every once in a while is rather unbecoming.

You act as if she's on the Morgan Spurlock diet. You should show more respect. Think/say whatever you wish, but you should know that calling a woman you don't know a fat B word for eating fast food every once in a while is rather unbecoming.

Why should I show respect for someone I have no respect for? Because she married a politician that was able to get to the top of the ladder?

I know enough about her to know she's nasty, mean spirited, and hypocritical. I have no respect for that.

What I learned during the NFL lockout: "Bills-nation" consists of a lot of !@#$s.

No, that makes them he-men...here!