Lawyers looking over new deal TODAY

mead107

Details of New CBA Deal Being Written Today --

Sat Jul 16, 2011 --from FFMastermind.comThe NFL Network reports the lawyers and staffs are working on reviewing language and details in a tentative CBA deal today

Edited by mead107

If they agree to a handshake deal today that's great, but it really doesn't matter if it's done today, as long as it's done by Wednesday so they can vote thursday. We may get an announcement on a handshake deal but there is still going to be a few days of waiting for all the procedural things to go thru.

Handshake deal by Tuesday and a memo goes out to all players "Be ready to report to training camp at your club's assigned date." Free agents starting to get nervous...standby for a wild two weeks. Bears and Rams will report to their camps by Friday, and the HOF game will be played as scheduled. It's football season once again!

I hope they open camp by the 31st. I'll be in town (home) in 2 weekends.

I'm also a Roch guy originally and will be "home" next weekend instead of my usual end of July run. First time I'll have missed TC since they opened it at Fisher (suppressing a sniffle). Still, I'll be happy as a pig in slop if they can get this thing done this week.....