Edwards/Catavolos talk about rookie CBs

In the last ten years or so we've been fortunate to have had (and then let walk) some very consistent CB's. Winfield, Clements, McGee - until the last few years, during which it seems to me we've been led to believe that cornerback is still a position of strength for us, despite some real breakdowns when they've been called upon to shine. If we didn't address CB this year I'd be thinking we don't know what we have at CB - McGee's durability is a question, McKelvin's consistency is a question, and of the rest, Florence is the best of all of them right now and he might not be back. I'm frustrated with McKelvin - being picked where he was, in the company of some really talented CB's, he should be at the point now where we know he is a lock-down guy, I mean, I don't think we know, yet, what we have with him... so, I'm glad we brought in guys who can play, who can stabalize the position, and if McKelvin turns out the way we hope, then maybe we can say again we've got that position covered - but, without those draft picks, and still, without either Florence or another addition, we probably would've had a weak position there.