So who is better

So seems most people want to wash their hands of a few bills, fine who would you rather have at these positions

MLB - replacing poz

Ss - replacing whitner

Olb/de - replacing kelsay

Te - replacing Nelson

Rt - replacing whomever

Not talking about probowlers or unrealistic free agents, only players that we actually have a shot at

I say there is nobody out there better at MLB and ss right now and rt seems pears might be okay but kelsay could be replaced with a tackling dummy and Nelson with a

Coughdrop

Edited by Defend Greece

So seems most people want to wash their hands of a few bills, fine who would you rather have at these positions

MLB - replacing poz

Ss - replacing whitner

Olb/de - replacing kelsay

Te - replacing Nelson

Rt - replacing whomever

I say there is nobody out there better at MLB and ss right now and rt seems pears might be okay but kelsay could be replaced with a tackling dummy and Nelson with a

Coughdrop

I actually like both Kelsay and Nelson. A lot.

MLB - replacing poz - Make every attempt to re-sign Poz.

Ss - replacing whitner - George Wilson until Searcy is ready to step in

Olb/de - replacing kelsay - He has proven to be a liability at 3-4 OLB, but still is a decent 4-3 end...keep him around.

Te - replacing Nelson - Zach Miller, Kevin Boss

Rt - replacing whomever - Tyson Clabo, Marshal Yanda, Ryan Harris

Coughdrop