NCAA 12

dib

4Trying to play he new NCAA12 and I'm seriously wondering if there are glitches in the game. Specifically- crowd volume is negligible, as is on field volume.I cant access advanced playcalling and am severely limited in my offensive and defensive playcalling. Would love to get rid of all the routes and coverages that show up on screen but cant find anywhere to remove them. Like NCAA 11 better

4Trying to play he new NCAA12 and I'm seriously wondering if there are glitches in the game. Specifically- crowd volume is negligible, as is on field volume.I cant access advanced playcalling and am severely limited in my offensive and defensive playcalling. Would love to get rid of all the routes and coverages that show up on screen but cant find anywhere to remove them. Like NCAA 11 better

If you're playing as Miami, then they managed an accurate representation of the crowd down there for most games.

Edited by Ramius

If your playing as Miami, then they managed an accurate representation of the crowd down there for most games.

If you're playing as Miami, you know it's spelled "you're"