FBI Instigating News Corp

thats "investigating" :flirt:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2015609464_apusphonehackingsept11victims.html

NEW YORK

The FBI has opened an investigation into allegations that media mogul Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. sought to hack into the phones of Sept. 11 victims, a law enforcement official said Thursday.

Maybe Glenn Beck got out while the getting was good

Edited by Dave_In_Norfolk

IF, and that's an IF, it comes out that News Corp hacked the phones of the victims of 9/11, that will pretty much sound the death knell for Rupert Murdoch in the USA. There are few sacred cows, but 9/11 and those affected by it, definitely fall into that category.

I'm not surprised that the problems overseas have made their way here. From a media perspective, the fall of News of the World has very serious ramifications to the industry.

IF, and that's an IF, it comes out that News Corp hacked the phones of the victims of 9/11, that will pretty much sound the death knell for Rupert Murdoch in the USA. There are few sacred cows, but 9/11 and those affected by it, definitely fall into that category.

I'm not surprised that the problems overseas have made their way here. From a media perspective, the fall of News of the World has very serious ramifications to the industry.

Problems? being apologized to? link

Now give Booster a break. His job here is to expose racism. Slow day, had to go outside his normal Field of expertise.

Don't hate on Booster.

The man has a different PoV. I don't usually agree with him and I seriously doubt that you do. But he can at least provide a rational logical defense of his position. I recommend that you focus your ire on the connor/Hedd/dave_in_norfolk crowd of 'tards.

But that's my style. I'd rather debate a worthy opponent capable of thought than a mouth breathing parrot

No, I think he was pointing out that this administration doesn't like FoxSnooze, so big surprise they'd sic the FBI on them.

Ahh that is fair enough. I guess I thought it was just a given that they would play games like send the FBI after you if they had a good chance to do so.

To be honest, I think Murdoch is probably dirty. I think he has fostered a corporate mentality that lead to this. At the same time I became disturbed when you pointed out that in this case it was sending them after the media. Well, I said when Obama took office and broke his first campaign pledge, "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Boy was I wrong, he is way worse.

Don't hate on Booster.

The man has a different PoV. I don't usually agree with him and I seriously doubt that you do. But he can at least provide a rational logical defense of his position. I recommend that you focus your ire on the connor/Hedd/dave_in_norfolk crowd of 'tards.

But that's my style. I'd rather debate a worthy opponent capable of thought than a mouth breathing parrot

I don't care if his position differs from mine. Maybe he's right and I'm wrong. I don't claim to know all the answers.

What I do know is yelling racism at every turn hurts your position, not helps it, and reduces any debate to a name caling match.

You know when I knew this was a BIG story? It isn't when I found out Hugh Grant helped break the story or that bastion of real journalism the Guardian put the pieces together after News Corpse hacked a dead 13 year old girl's phone, or the 9/11 victim's phones for that matter. Nor was it when Beckah stepped down or the guy who ran the Dow Co. resigned. It wasn't even after all the recent arrests or that slimey reptilian Monty Burns like carny Rupert Pupkin apologised...though that almost did it.

No I knew it was huge a week ago when Booster posted a thread here and absolutely none of the pompous celibate wingnut Ron Paul loving baggers that responded to this thread bothered to even acknowledge it. Another key factor is that every mainstream media outlet has rightfully covered News Corpse disgusting journalistic behaviour while Fox News Corpse and other bagger news sources have stated what is being regurgitated here by the usual suspects; "nothing to see, move on". For pure hilarity the National Review's take on it cannot be topped in my opinion (tho that grade Z conservative version of Media Matters NEWSBUSTERS comes a close second) but they are all out there...defending News Corpse.

Wait a few more days until Rupie throws his son under the bus and the Journal folds then even you dunmbasses can probably connect the dots then...maybe.

http://www.nationalreview.com/media-blog/271903/fox-and-sharks-mike-gonzalez

You know when I knew this was a BIG story? It isn't when I found out Hugh Grant helped break the story or that bastion of real journalism the Guardian put the pieces together after News Corpse hacked a dead 13 year old girl's phone, or the 9/11 victim's phones for that matter. Nor was it when Beckah stepped down or the guy who ran the Dow Co. resigned. It wasn't even after all the recent arrests or that slimey reptilian Monty Burns like carny Rupert Pupkin apologised...though that almost did it.

No I knew it was huge a week ago when Booster posted a thread here and absolutely none of the pompous celibate wingnut Ron Paul loving baggers that responded to this thread bothered to even acknowledge it. Another key factor is that every mainstream media outlet has rightfully covered News Corpse disgusting journalistic behaviour while Fox News Corpse and other bagger news sources have stated what is being regurgitated here by the usual suspects; "nothing to see, move on". For pure hilarity the National Review's take on it cannot be topped in my opinion (tho that grade Z conservative version of Media Matters NEWSBUSTERS comes a close second) but they are all out there...defending News Corpse.

Wait a few more days until Rupie throws his son under the bus and the Journal folds then even you dunmbasses can probably connect the dots then...maybe.

http://www.nationalreview.com/media-blog/271903/fox-and-sharks-mike-gonzalez

As far as I know, a hacked cell phone has never resulted in the death of a US Border Agent. As if it's on the level of a gun used in the death of a border agent that looks to have been sold to a mexican drug cartel by current US Attorney General Eric Holder.

But what a surprise! THIS is Obama/NBC news' top story! The humorous thing about NBC's super charged reaction is that GE has a criminal rap sheet miles and decades long.

Ge a grip man, what these people at News Corp did was twisted and criminal and should be prosecuted, but it does not reach the level of "Fast and Furious." A story which is obviously being squashed by the government run MSM.