Andra Davis says shoulder back to 100%

Good find Beerball. How do you consistenly find any and all obscure articles pertaining to the Bills? I've tried googling Buffalo Bills under the news tab, but it doesn't give any of these local news articles. It seems like everyday you find some bits of minutiae to link to. With this lockout dragging on, any new Bills articles to read are welcome. Thanks you.

Good find Beerball. How do you consistenly find any and all obscure articles pertaining to the Bills? I've tried googling Buffalo Bills under the news tab, but it doesn't give any of these local news articles. It seems like everyday you find some bits of minutiae to link to. With this lockout dragging on, any new Bills articles to read are welcome. Thanks you.

He didn't find this one.

:)

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

<_< i was coughing up blood that day <_<

:lol:

God, I hope to hell you're kidding because I know you're not one to complain.

On a different subject, are you aware that ever since you crossed the 24K post threshold that "the man" isn't giving you credit for any more posts?

Well, all the talk on our linebackers is always Poz, Moats, Merriman, and then the new guys Sheppard, White, and Batten in his first healthy season, and even perhaps Maybin, wondering if he'll "get it" under the tutelage of Wanny - and there is also the lesser talked of Coleman, who I thought looked pretty good. You know, when you look at it one at a time, we might have some pretty good linebackers on our squad, young guys that could be a really solid group in a year or two - just in Moats, Coleman, Batten, Sheppard, White - and that isn't mentioning Merriman or Poz, if they turn out for us. That isn't mentioning whether Maybin could turn it around. Kelsay isn't mentioned.

And, after all that, we still have guys like Torber and Davis. I like Davis. I like that he can be plugged in, when healthy, and he won't be a weakness. He could show up on a lot of good 3-4 defenses and not stand out negatively (although he probably wouldn't make too many big plays, either). I've read that in the 3-4 defense you can't really hold a bad run game against the linebackers when the D-line are letting the O-linemen get to the second level and hold up the blockers. Well, I think that applies to our D last year.

Here's to thinking our Defense might go from a weakness to a strength! I see us a top 12 defense this year.

Andra Davis needs his shoulder to be 600% to be worth a damn

I Disagree.

He's not a world beater, but he's a pretty decent 3-4 veteran ILB who's played 9 years in the league. He's topped out at 149 tackles in a year and managed 5 sack season as well as an ILB. Averages out to about 90 tackles a year 1.5 sacks. Known as a thumper and decent run stopper who's a bit of a liability in coverage. Could be a really solid 2 down linebacker.

He didn't play well with us last year because he got seriously injured (which required surgery) in the first game and tried to play through it. But couldn't do it effectively enough.

He didn't find this one.

:)

well then, that makes it 1 to 22,184!

Okay well let's go off past performances then from hear on out, we can sign tiki and plaxico, t.o ....... Get real dude the browns didn't want him for the love of marv

What the hell are you supposed to go off of then?..and what part of "the man was injured last year" did you not understand? jeez