If Poz leaves, will you be upset??

Scrappy

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said ILB's. He never mentioned 34 or 43 did he? no. So hush.

OOOH not 15? God forbid i just named 13 LB;s that are better than Poz. Sorry. Stats and the fact that the defenses they play for are better than ours. And since the MLB is the "QB" of their respective defenses. Yes they are better.

Sorry bud. Poz sucks.

Still not better than Scott, Harris and Mayo.

Fine- we include both schemes and there are about 45-50 starting ILBs in the league... Leaving poz in the top third, or slightly better than average starter but not elite. Remind me why that's terrible?

In our division you put him 4 out of 8.

Most importantly, I've yet to hear a name on our roster better. Lets get someone better and let the guy at the bottom walk.

Edited by NoSaint

Fine- we include both schemes and there are about 45-50 starting ILBs in the league... Leaving poz in the top third, or slightly better than average starter but not elite. Remind me why that's terrible?

Most importantly, I've yet to hear a name on our roster better. Lets get someone better and let the guy at the bottom walk.

Yes and if he ends up going to the giant or bucs or whomever, we will all be sorry, and we will be talking about how we let another one go

Yes and if he ends up going to the giant or bucs or whomever, we will all be sorry, and we will be talking about how we let another one go

Who, preytel would we replace him with? He will be a star with Giants def line and supporting personel. We shoul dsign Drayton and Poz and add to them rather than trying to fill starters slots once again.

Chris Brown said we are targeting the back of the FA crop, so no real reason to worry about Poz & his new team. We never stood a chance of retaining anyone of the least amount of value with Ralph around, so don't worry.

Chris Brown said we are targeting the back of the FA crop, so no real reason to worry about Poz & his new team. We never stood a chance of retaining anyone of the least amount of value with Ralph around, so don't worry.

Exactly, why sign a decent player that might cost more than the minimum, when you can sign players nobody else wants or fill the roster with undrafted rookies. We all live in Ralphy's world.

Like I said. Give Batten number 51, put him at MLB and have him grow his hair long and u probably wouldnt even know the difference. :thumbsup:

Disagree

Yet another intelligent post. :rolleyes:

Edited by DreReed83

I won't be upset because I've accepted it as a lock that Poz is leaving. Didn't anyone get the hint when the Bills store started selling his jerseys on clearance?

They sold all the jerseys on clearance because of the new ones, maybe he will go to new England or Miami

They sold all the jerseys on clearance because of the new ones, maybe he will go to new England or Miami

You're sure a big fan of his, I'm sure he'll be proud ot have you rooting for him & his new team.

Poz has all of the raw physical tools but zero linebacker intuition

I disagree about his raw physical tools. He's seems very slow in straight line speed and, more importantly, very slow in lateral quickness and speed. I don't know if he's been hurt but he is definitely lacking the burst you'd like to see in an LB.

GO BILLS!!!