If Poz leaves, will you be upset??

Scrappy

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may have been mentioned, but Poz brings more to the table than just his performance on the field. He's essentially the QB of the defense. Granted that in and of itself doesn't necessarily outweigh on field play, but it does make him significantly more valuable than a player equally skilled on the field who doesn't bring the same leadership qualities to the table.

Well, since this defense is absolutely awful against the run (and got worse this year), that makes him JP Losman.

So what does poz have to do for you guys to appreciate him? Be ray Lewis? If you say he is garbage then name fifteen ilb that are better, you cant

He could start by playing another full season.

No one said he's "garbage".

Do we have to get to 15?

Edited by Mr. WEO

Poz's reputation has been bigger than his play IMO, so I wouldn't be sorry to see him walk. I can't remember a big play & his stats are average, so he can help us make 8-8 ball a reality, if we're lucky.

He's a character guy and decent starter, but I don't see him as a difference maker. We probably need to go with a faster guy.

He's a character guy and decent starter, but I don't see him as a difference maker. We probably need to go with a faster guy.

That's pretty much how I feel. He's had his brittle moments & is slower than I would like, both issues a problem at ILB.

So what does poz have to do for you guys to appreciate him? Be ray Lewis? If you say he is garbage then name fifteen ilb that are better, you cant

Ray Lewis

Patrick Willis

Lawrence Timmons

Jon Beason

David Harris

Bart Scott

James Laurinaitis

Jarod Mayo

James Farrior

Brian Urlacher

London Fletcher

Curtis Lofton

Jonathon Vilma

Not necessarily 15 but pretty darn close to it. And yes. ALL these guys are better than Poz.

Ray Lewis

Patrick Willis

Lawrence Timmons

Jon Beason

David Harris

Bart Scott

James Laurinaitis

Jarod Mayo

James Farrior

Brian Urlacher

London Fletcher

Curtis Lofton

Jonathon Vilma

Not necessarily 15 but pretty darn close to it. And yes. ALL these guys are better than Poz.

Not ifteen and I disagree with five of them so still tour argument in that he is above average then

and several (for example vilma) are 43 backers

He said ILB's. He never mentioned 34 or 43 did he? no. So hush.

Not ifteen and I disagree with five of them so still tour argument in that he is above average then

OOOH not 15? God forbid i just named 13 LB;s that are better than Poz. Sorry. Stats and the fact that the defenses they play for are better than ours. And since the MLB is the "QB" of their respective defenses. Yes they are better.

Sorry bud. Poz sucks.

Let's narrow it down a bit-- inside LBs who play in a 3-4 in the AFC. East.

Still not better than Scott, Harris and Mayo.

He said ILB's. He never mentioned 34 or 43 did he? no. So hush.

OOOH not 15? God forbid i just named 13 LB;s that are better than Poz. Sorry. Stats and the fact that the defenses they play for are better than ours. And since the MLB is the "QB" of their respective defenses. Yes they are better.

Sorry bud. Poz sucks.

Still not better than Scott, Harris and Mayo.

Stats you say? Okay so how are they better than poz?

And by the way he doesn't suck, not even close.

Half the guys named are not better and five more have maybe two years left

Stats you say? Okay so how are they better than poz?

And by the way he doesn't suck, not even close.

Half the guys named are not better and five more have maybe two years left

Sorry you're wrong again bud. All 13 guys listed are way better than Poz is. Give it a rest junior.

My bottom line on POZ is when he got hurt and wasn't playing I didn't notice- I never once thought hey our defense was playing great now they're playing like crap ooh POZ is hurt that's why. I don't mind retaining POZ but I'm not getting in a bidding war for someone who I don't notice whether he's playing or not.

My bottom line on POZ is when he got hurt and wasn't playing I didn't notice- I never once thought hey our defense was playing great now they're playing like crap ooh POZ is hurt that's why. I don't mind retaining POZ but I'm not getting in a bidding war for someone who I don't notice whether he's playing or not.

You know, after 14 pages of debate on the question of Poz, yours may be the most telling commentary. Whether he's in the line-up or not, the game isn't impacted one way or the other.

GO BILLS!!!

Yep. What you see is what you get with Pos, I don't there's much upside left at all. Let some other team who is easily impressed with stats break the bank for him... but if he comes back for a marginal salary, he can continue to be a marginal player until his replacement is found.