WE MUST HAVE MIAMI BEAT NE

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

According to the tiebreakers when it comes to home field advantage throughout the playoffs, this MUST happen for Pittsburgh to clinch it BEFORE our game with them:

1. Miami beats NE, sending them to 12-2. NE playes the Jets, who the Pats HAVE to beat, and the 49ers, who ANYONE can beat (cept Arizona).

2. Pittsburgh, at 13-1, have to beat Baltimore (a GIVEN for us), and then they are 14-1, while NE is 13-2.

This CLINCHES the spot for Pitt, because NE LOSES the head to head tiebreaker due to their loss against Pitt.

SPLENDID STUFF. DAMNIT MIAMI, you !#@!#@!#. Win, or else! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

According to the tiebreakers when it comes to home field advantage throughout the playoffs, this MUST happen for Pittsburgh to clinch it BEFORE our game with them:

1. Miami beats NE, sending them to 12-2. NE playes the Jets, who the Pats HAVE to beat, and the 49ers, who ANYONE can beat (cept Arizona).

2. Pittsburgh, at 13-1, have to beat Baltimore (a GIVEN for us), and then they are 14-1, while NE is 13-2.

This CLINCHES the spot for Pitt, because NE LOSES the head to head tiebreaker due to their loss against Pitt.

SPLENDID STUFF. DAMNIT MIAMI, you !#@!#@!#. Win, or else!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

165984[/snapback]

You are absolutely right. But, you're dreaming. Miami is battling for the no. 1 draft pick and rolling over to the Pats is an easy way in. Pats are darling of NFL and TVland. Get ready for a Brady star-machine, love-fest by the announcers

every hand-off will be "brilliantly executed".

Might as well get yourself an early bedtime mon. night.

You are absolutely right. But, you're dreaming. Miami is battling for the no. 1 draft pick and rolling over to the Pats is an easy way in. Pats are darling of NFL and TVland. Get ready for a Brady star-machine, love-fest by the announcers

every hand-off will be "brilliantly executed".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG Oneida you are so right!!! Last week when we played N.E I thought those announcers were going to jump down on the field and give him a big ole sloppy smack on the helmet ;):w00t:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Well, us winning out is a MUST anyways...

So, why not make the road easiest if we do??

F CINCY. 24-23 my ARSE!

New England and Pittsburgh should be the farthest thing from your minds right now.  You're going to have your hands full with Cincinnati today.    You may not survive.

166075[/snapback]

Uh, Thurmal, the Bills survived just fine, thank you very much. We're still in survival mode, but we're coping OK, all the same.

Wishing for things to be easy is not how one wins a championship.  But then again, you folks wouldnt know anything about that would you?

Maybe we should wish for the refs to win SB's for us? You'd know something about that.

Speaking of which, I've gone to several X-mas parties and when the subject of football comes up, the common theme is how the Pats won their SB's thanks to the refs. But hey, that's just everyone being jealous, right? :)

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Wishing for things to be easy is not how one wins a championship.  But then again, you folks wouldnt know anything about that would you?

166252[/snapback]

Hmm... last time I checked, we did in 1964 and 1965!!

Or have you forgotten where your #@!#! team comes from??

Nice prediction for a Bengals win. Better luck next time!! :):doh: