MLB all-star game

Since 1994, the game has been a freaking farce. I'm not watching; I think that ESPN missed a golden opportunity by showing Friday Night Lights instead of something live. TWC13 has rugby; I'm lovin' it.

I've never much paid attention to rugby, but there was a collegiate rugby "meet" or whatever and I found it pretty interesting. I had no idea the games were that short, but I can understand why given the physicality. Is there an American professional league?

I've never much paid attention to rugby, but there was a collegiate rugby "meet" or whatever and I found it pretty interesting. I had no idea the games were that short, but I can understand why given the physicality. Is there an American professional league?

Only semi-pro, AFAIK. What I'm watching is English, and it's definitely a replay (since it's about 2am over there).

It's still better than post-'94 baseball.

Edited by Offsides Number 76

U r talking about the "sevens" tourney? They had that in Philly over memorial day. That's not regular rugby...it's a variety of the game, and it was very cool to watch

U r talking about the "sevens" tourney? They had that in Philly over memorial day. That's not regular rugby...it's a variety of the game, and it was very cool to watch

Ah okay, yep, that's exactly what it was