Peerless Price

YOOOOOO

I always thought PP's weakest part of his game was his inability to get separation from the DB's. It took him 3 years to learn that with the Bills. When he went to Atlanta he faced more double teams and another new learning curve. Compound that with the fact he now plays with an unpredictable QB who lives by improvisation and Price finds himself in a bad personal situation. He will never be a star in the system he's now in. He needs a drop back QB who slings it out and a system that gives him more one on one matchups. Fortunately for us Atlanta was desperate enough to need a WR so they bought his press clippings. Unfortunately for Price his star has already come and gone. Shame that it ha to happen at such an early point in his career. He'll never have the fame, he just has Atlanta's money. One more example why FA sucks ...

I always thought PP's weakest part of his game was his inability to get separation from the DB's.  It took him 3 years to learn that with the Bills.    When he went to Atlanta he faced more double teams and another new learning curve.  Compound that with the fact he now plays with an unpredictable QB who lives by improvisation and Price finds himself in a bad personal situation.  He will never be a star in the system he's now in.  He needs a drop back QB who slings it out and a system that gives him more one on one matchups.  Fortunately for us Atlanta was desperate enough to need a WR so they bought his press clippings.  Unfortunately for Price his star has already come and gone.  Shame that it ha to happen at such an early point in his career.  He'll never have the fame, he just has Atlanta's money.  One more example why FA sucks ...

166000[/snapback]

That about sums it up. Well done, TD, well done.

When he went to Atlanta he faced more double teams and another new learning curve.  Compound that with the fact he now plays with an unpredictable QB who lives by improvisation and Price finds himself in a bad personal situation.  He will never be a star in the system he's now in.  He needs a drop back QB who slings it out and a system that gives him more one on one matchups.

166000[/snapback]

Best guest post I've ever read, but only because I agree with what you've written completely and don't have to type it myself.

Best guest post I've ever read, but only because I agree with what you've written completely and don't have to type it myself.

166040[/snapback]

Sweety you also said that the last time I typed something you agreed with .... you keep that up and you'll get a bad reputation with your TBD Frat Bros. Never, I mean never fraternize or acknowledge a slimy Guest :w00t:

166040[/snapback]

Sweety you also said that the last time I typed something you agreed with ....  you keep that up and you'll get a bad reputation with your TBD Frat Bros.  Never, I mean never fraternize or acknowledge a slimy Guest ;)

166050[/snapback]

Wow, LA, you got called sweety...when did fabio start posting here as a guest?

hehehe... :blink::w00t::blink: