No wonder Chef Jim opted out.

Beerball

Did I miss something? Is Chef Jim just on hiatus or did he get fed up and leave?

As for topic, only in California..

dry.gif

If I'm understanding this correctly he has sworn off alcohol and has opened a fish fry joint in SF where he offers advice free with every order. Apparently he can't take this place when he's sober, not sure I could either. :beer:

I'm wondering if he could be enticed back. Maybe if we took up a collection for a paver in his honor?

This is a personal question so don't answer if you feel it is too much?

Are you circumspected? I'm guessing no and I'm guessing that is how you caught that nasty spiral vaginitis you had a while back. How are you feeling btw?

Is Beerball a Jew? if so, perhaps Ennifer would feel disdain towards him given her anti-semetic rhetoric.

This is a personal question so don't answer if you feel it is too much?

Are you circumspected? I'm guessing no and I'm guessing that is how you caught that nasty spiral vaginitis you had a while back. How are you feeling btw?

I was in fact circumspected by a mole of very high standing so that had no bearing on my other issues.

Is Beerball a Jew? if so, perhaps Ennifer would feel disdain towards him given her anti-semetic rhetoric.

I don't kiss & tell, besides, she's always blindfolded.

I was in fact circumspected by a mole of very high standing so that had no bearing on my other issues.

I removed the comment about Ennifer because you are not supposed to discuss the clients. I know her name is in a secret code so nobody knows, but still.

Anyway, what kind of idiot parents let their kids get circumspected by a mole? Those things can barely see and you could have been maimed.

Anyway, what kind of idiot parents let their kids get circumspected by a mole? Those things can barely see and you could have been maimed.

I was very young, so I don't remember him so I checked with my idiot parents. They tell me his vision was corrected to 20/20 by his pinch nez.

I was very young, so I don't remember him so I checked with my idiot parents. They tell me his vision was corrected to 20/20 by his pinch nez.

I don't know what a pinch nez is, but if they are eyeglasses for moles then I guess to each his own. Anyway, Sammy is the smartest animal I know and he messes with moles because he can sneak up on them from right in front of them because they can't see worth a crap.

Anyway, I doubt they can even make glasses strong enough. You should probably sue your parents.